Iron Man Trilogy

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 26,007
120 rupees, sabir u r lucky!
Even at my native kurnool in AP, its 100 rupees. 120 in chennai is too cheap

I would probably be paying between 250 and 350 here in Gurgaon I think for an afternoon show.

Same in PVR Saket Premier Shows, but Screen is bigger and the Seats are a little, small.

Well, you can say chennai folks are lucky, cause I personally dont go to theatres much, after a long spell of 3-4 years, watched 2-3 movies a year ago. And now again its been close to a year since I last went.

I'll be going today to PVR to buy the tickets. I'll let you know.

Samuel said:
Same in PVR Saket Premier Shows, but Screen is bigger and the Seats are a little, small.
Saket is horrible. I have watched a lot of movies there. It was of course the first PVR from what I remember. My last movie was several years ago. The seats are so cramped, I was struggling to walk afterwards. Not designed for 6 footers.
kkapoorr said:
I'll be going today to PVR to buy the tickets. I'll let you know.
So you are going to buy tickets to PVR? Why? :
I have a friend who owns a showroom in MGF Mall so ticket booking is quite easy for me :P

I don't like DT that much. And I'm only looking for a theatre around my place. Plus I don't think DT has started pre bookings yet.Which showroom?

MGF has the PVR. DT is in the opposite mall. :) The showroom sells home theater systems.

Back