Iron Man Trilogy

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 26,007
The 3D I saw was fine.

Saw it today in 3D at PVR select city walk. I don't know if the 3D was bad there or the print was bad. I wish I had seen the 2D version. Movie is ok - 3/5

Watched in 3D @ IMAX Walada, Mumbai. Plot is good though not as good as 2nd part. Action sequences are awesome (atleast IMAX is good),

Saw it today in 3D. Would have been a lot better if I had seen it in 2D. Anyways, its not that great. Just don't go expecting too much and you will enjoy it. And a note, please do remember to sit through the extremely long credits for a nice post credit scene. :D There were barely 20 people left where I saw it for that scene. :P

I hate post credit scenes. Credits are so freaking long.

Yepp. They should fast forward through them. :P But sometimes its nice to sit through all that music. If there were post credits in the TKDR, I would have sat through them. :P

I thought Iron Man mostly had hard rock as the soundtrack? :D
Remains to be seen if my friend would have the patience to sit with me for 10 minutes through the credits. He usually isn't which means I have to catch crappy cam versions on YouTube.
Also I am considering watching it in 2D. Maybe I would check out both the versions if it is good enough for a second watch!

Ah, make your friend sit through the credits for this one. Its a nice one. :D And yes mostly its rock kind but still feels nice. :P
Go for 2D first.

Let's see. The plan is to go tomorrow. But his past record is very crappy so I am guessing he would ditch me again and I would end up catching it alone later this week.

Back