Is Airtel still offering retention broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8,272
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello! I want to know if Airtel Retention is still active and provides the discounts?

Thanks.

You are talking about the 799 plan + 299 Top up for unlimited right? I guess the amount will roughly be the same around 1300 including taxes for 100 Mbps Unlimited.

Upvote 0
Yeah. I don't think you can get it any cheaper than that.

Upvote 0
Can kind of confirm that they don't offer retention discounts. I asked for a disconnection of my Airtel BB (15yr old), they accepted without any fuss. Strange.

Upvote 0
My area was upgraded to fiber by Airtel only after Jio introduced fiber in my apartment complex. When i placed a request with Airtel for upgradation to fiber i was told that discount on the plan would be removed. When the bill came, however, i was surprised to note that the discount had been continued and the monthly price was exactly same as Jio's erstwhile bronze plan. Maybe they remove/retain discounts after ascertaining availability/non-availability of sizeable competition in the area.

Upvote 0
Well Airtel is laying the Fiber lines in my area since before covid, though the work has just resumed again sometime back. Not sure how long they'll take and I'm fine with Jio Fiber for now

Upvote 0

Back