Is your current mobile plan better than the offerings from Reliance Jio for your usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 32,501

Do you plan to migrate your primary number to Reliance Jio?

• Total voters
@Alvord12 What mobile are you using?

I have Redmi Note 4 (with band 3, 5, 40) and get good signals but other phone in my home Moto G Turbo (with bands 3, 40), I get less signals in the same room, same spot.

@dextermorgan This is a very much reported issue that there is horrible indoor coverage at my workplace. I sent a complaint on the first day of porting in to Jio. Yet, 5 months later they still haven't improved anything. It gets pretty annoying having to apologize to people for having no network when they need to ask me something urgently.

@mgdelhi I'm using a Google Pixel. Even on Band 5 there is absolutely zero signal inside my workplace meeting rooms.

Guys,

After staying away from Jio for 3 months, I am once again thinking of coming on-board on Jio.

The reason why I left Jio was due to call drops and slow internet speeds in congested areas. I want to know has this situation improved now ? I am from Mumbai. Any feedback the current users can provide will greatly help.

Thanks,

Dhiraj

My dad's number is unreachable most of the time. Outgoing also doesn't work pretty regularly...

Thanks @Sushubh That helped. I am going back to Vodafone, atleast for now.

but that only applies to my house here in gurgaon :D based on my experience... i cannot even think of switching a primary number to jio even today.

What is the Idea of going to Jio when you get similar plan and 1000 times better network.... Jio is nothing in comparison to Vodafone....

-- dead tinypic image removed --

1000 times better network? ahem ahem.
I think vodafone would be my last choice out of big 4.

It has been a complete year since jio started being complete shit, it worked flawlessly before that, the speeds are a max of 1 Mbps whereas vodafone gives good speed in my area of around 15-20Mbps and the plan of 10 GB 3G/4G data for rs 96 for 28 days(no daily FUP) is just too great
-- dead tinypic image removed --

Back