Jio 5G traffic through a 5G CPE

• Thread starter Thread starter Kauban
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 19,299
@Sanemi Well after using the airtel 5G for 10 days and spending 300GB I can't use the unlimited 5G anymore.

Whenever I use the hub with the airtel it spends 4G data and after that I can't use the internet.

This is such a shame, how can they justify only providing 300GB per month, with 5G speeds that amount of data could be spent in 3-7 days! Shameless company, shameless data plan, shameless ToC.

This is why we need a way to SSH or Telnet into the router and gain root access, maybe then we can make Jio 5G work on the router somehow.

@ssavy I’ve used Airtel 5G more than 300-360GB on my phone but it doesn’t seem have any problems like speed limitation or 5G connection issue.
On the OnePlus Hub I’ve reached about 200GB . I will also try to reach 300GB data limit and try to see it’s working or not

@ssavy Any update about the Jio 5G ? I have seen some of the users are getting the Jio 5G on their OnePlus Hub 5G. I have exhausted 300GB on my Airtel and now it’s running on daily data 🥲😂

Any one using Huawei 5G CPE here (Balong 5000 based CPE )
Will Jio works on N5368X (It has N78 but it’s band frequency is limited 3400-3800 MHz
N5368X is based on balong 5000

Last edited:
Seems Jio has DPI to detect tethering. Using VPS with x-ui panel and VLESS config with SNI to something like yahoo.com it gives me way to use my unlimited Jio 5G at the speed higher than just 20 megabit.

Back