• Thread starter Thread starter HE-MAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,153

HE-MAN

I got banned!
ISP
3g service from any operator
I had purchased jiofi in august and did the tele verifications for data and i am still using it occasionally. Today i decided to televerify for voice calls. So using jio4gvoice (jiojoin) I tried calling my alternate number Ivr said to verify I did by putting in the aadhar number and date of birth. Ivr said verification is successful welcome to blah blah. Now whenever I try to call someone it again asks to verify. I even restarted jiofi and tried but it still asks for verification

My jio number was working 2 weeks back on this Non-VoLte handset.... but now it says you are not registered....

I have raised issue at all levels.... but no resolution.... my number which I ported to Jio is stuck...

It seems to be an issue with the latest update of Jio4GVoice...

try restarting handset, if it doesn't work, clear data for JIO4voice from settings
then re-login

Done that.... cleared data, cache, uninstalled app, restarted mobile again, installed Jio4GVoice and logged in again...

No resolution...

Did that too.... but after installing old app... it asks for updating to new version and the cofiguring and registering just hangs in there until we update to the new version.... and after upate and configuring/ registering.. the problem remains...

I figured it out. You have to be signed in to MyJio app to make calls. If you are connected to jiofi and are not signed into myjio app it will ask for verification. Remember after every update and phone restart you have to sign in to myjio app. Hope this helps after doing this I am able to make calls now.

Back