Khiladi 786

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 5,478
Yeah, I remember reading in an interview of his in some newspaper last year.... that he's doing movies only for the money now.

Its a simple trick to earn money, after you have got fame and fan base.

In India out of 2 billion, you just need 50-75 lakh dedicated fans. i.e. just 0.5% is enough.

Once you reach to that level of fan base. Your any movie, whatever you show will go financial hit for sure.
i.e you easily make 50-75 crores per movie. 100% budget recovery.

And if you act in 3-4 movies in a year. And if you manage 1 SUPERHIT movie in two years (i.e out of 8 movies). You continue to remain as favourite of that 50-75 lakhs.

In short once you reach success, with above plan, you will never fail.

LOL these all movies are same or same lines.wanted, dabbang, singham, rowdy rathore.villain challanges herohero can fight 15-20 people at times.hero wins.include "extra-ordinary" style, include a so called creative dance move, include romanceinclude a popular hero. recover money.

Satyajit Ray must be turning in his grave for using the world Khiladi in Shatranj Ke Khiladi. Does anyone mistake that classic to be an Akki starter?

Yes that reminded me of it. But I remember joking about it a few years ago when Khiladi Kumar was churning out one Khiladi movie after another.

Back