Khiladi 786

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 5,478
i thought zindagi naa milegee was quite popular and people liked it? (i have not seen it though)

Don't even remind me. It was hugely popular for sure amongst the metro audiences, but my taste in films oscillates between desi front bencher stuff to a middle class family sob stories (in short the 70s to 90s of Hindi films). ZNMD fitted nowhere in this picture for me. It was terrible - easily the worst Excel Entertainment film for me, and this inspite them having Karthik Calling Karthik

Last edited:
me too looking forward to reviews of the movie , i am after very long time finding something watchable by akshay kumar:D

Let me help with what the critics are gonna say - "this is for people with low IQ", "only a senseless person can like this", "this insults the viewer's intelligence"

AK really needs a hit now I think has had hardly any after his king...he really needs Kathrina back in his movies :p

Dude, what are you talking about - he gave two huge hits this year already in a solo role - Housefull 2 and Rowdy Rathore, one big hit in a supporting role and producer - OMG! Oh My God, and had two mid sized successes last year in Desi Boyz and Thank You :D You need to start watching Hindi films :P

Back