Latency issues when download/upload is loaded.

• Thread starter Thread starter Aetopia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,934
@Faruk
I have lodged a complaint with CPGRAMS itself.
Haven't gotten any resolution from Jio Support and already fed up after calling them over 4-6 times.

@anmolbhard004 Yes. There router causes this issues frequently and you need to reset the router again and again once in a week or month. One of the disadvantage of there Router. Also, There backend makes many errors and so it causes issues to Router too

yes their landline is shit, I have 4 landline from Jio and all can stop working at any point of time.

@Aetopia okey.... Get your circle and mail with your CPGRAMS screenshot.

Broh they created two SR and removed my comodity switch. Its bit more stable as of now.

But jio network seems not stable in my area. Its keeps disconnecting even on 5g mobile.

@Faruk How unstable are we talking (atleast in your area)?

Because still my upload speeds are all over the place even though the download speeds are entirely fine. (If this was truly a 5G outrage both down/up should affected.).

None of the technicians till now have bothered to open and check the splitter box and likely hood of connecting to directly the ODU since there is another household that also has AirFiber.

I went to their Appellate Authority in my area (Before using CPGRAMS.), they told me to E-Mail on their customer care mail, which obviously I didn't due the fact they would just send someone over and nothing would happen.

But I will take my CPGRAMS complaint to them if I don't get any resolution via phone/somehow by the end of the week.

Currently having a stable connection
but only issue faced is getting really low upload speed
downloads stable at 30 mbps
upload speed doesnt cross 5 mbps
4 complaints raised engineers call and tell wait for couple of days will solve and close the complain
how to escalate the same

Back