Latest Airtel Airfiber Updates/Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter Kamal31aug
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7,578
ISP
Excitel for wired
Airtel, Jio for Mobile
There have been a few updates related to Airtel Airfiber, both in terms of plans and devices. Is anyone using Airtel Airfiber with ODU. How is the experience?? Is it any better than Jio Airfiber. Let's get this thread going...I might have to get this Airtel Airfiber as backup for my excitel connection (which has been awesome surprisingly).

Tbh...it's really stable and works wonders. My friend uses it as a backup connection and ping comparison on airtel airfiber and airtel 5g (on phone Hotspot) are within margin of error. Always speeds are above 100mbps. Upload speeds (where he lives) ..on phone he gets around 90 and on airfiber too. Highly recommend. No random wifi connectivity issues..
No random memory CPU issues of the router...

I got Airtel Airfiber recently 2weeks ago , speed is excellent/terrible but couple of days later net started disconnecting. I raised a request they said connecting LAN cable is loose contact, its silly a new connection router has loose condition....! the executive suggested a solution to buy a new LAN cable for 100/- to get it fixed but company is not providing physical solution.. till now internet is not fixed..

How is the ping/latency in the Airtel Xstream Airfiber ?.Is there any option to change the dns in the default router/modem ?

Using airfiber personally for the last 48 hours. Extremely stable and almost every time getting around 120mbps up/down. Even the router has better performance than either one of my Deco xe75. Router interface is accessible but limited. Much Better than Jio's. Adapter is 12v 3A and have been using it in conjunction with 12v 3a router backup ups from curzor. Working without any issue. Highly recommended.

Thought about checking ipv6 support on airfiber airtel. Didn't think much about it as airtel uses dualstack but to my surprise, airfiber is ipv4 only ...at least in my area. Phone's cellular connection is getting ipv6

Back