• Thread starter Thread starter amitnsonu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 8,565

amitnsonu

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys I want to switch over to vodafone, so I just have some queries what are good retention plans in vodafone for delhi circle ?After how much time retention plans are available for a new customer ?thanks in advance

retention plans are not for new customers but customers who are leaving!

that's what I have asked.I will join them with a new plan and then after how much time I can ask them to leave their network so that they can provide me a retention plan.for example in reliance, i got a retention plan after 6 months of using postpaid service.Hope i Clear all things..further my requirement is Local/std/sms/data. current plans on their website are quite expensive (e.g. data plan = Rs. 198/month minimum).please suggest

Well, I dont think they always offer retention plan to all customers.. not sure though. And I dont have any info that you want. :(

Well, I dont think they always offer retention plan to all customers.. not sure though. And I dont have any info that you want. :(

Not agree..
every telecom co offer some retention plan when customer want to leave, but the plan depends on the usage of the customer.

I am not sure whether somebody had tried this but if yes then they should tell us otherwise you have no other option but to try it urself..BTW, no company would disclose this kind of information to anyone...you can only guess

I am not sure whether somebody had tried this but if yes then they should tell us otherwise you have no other option but to try it urself..
BTW, no company would disclose this kind of information to anyone...you can only guess

yes almon i know that these plans are not open, only end users personally know these plans if offered, thats why I have asked it here.

like I am using a retention plan in reliance
rent : 110
free calls including local/std/roaming = Rs. 100
all calls including local/std/roaming = 50 paise
all sms including local/std/roaming = 1 paise

Hi amitnsonu,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires and we’d be happy to help.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

lol Amish you are right. amitnsonu wants to switch over to Vodafone & is asking about plans & see what Vodafone CC has copied & pasted without even bothering to read & if they have read they have definitely not understood.:wall: :iomg:
@VodafoneIndia A suggestion for you guys look at https://broadband.forum/vodafone-india-mobile/65729-activating-vodafone-2gb-30-days/ apparently that bloke has a problem, maybe you can help him. lol :hysterical: He says 'I am not Indian but a tourist visiting here for a few months! So no family in Mumbai I am afraid.'

Back