LeEco Le 1s

I don't have Choetech USB-A to USB-C cable but as Sushubh pointed out, the head looks like the images on AliExpress. The images on Amazon are renders. The cable I have is very sturdy and thick and the quality is very good.

Asked the seller on AliExpress about finishing difference on Amazon and aliexpress. He/She replied this.
Thank you order.they are same .just image processing effect. the picture of aliexpress is more authentic .Any questions you can fell free to contact us ,thanks!
Have a nice day!

Not the covincing answer really, but ordered one from them anyways. Will update when i get the delivery.

The le1s has a very buggy firmware, there R so many bugs that it is not worth talking about. Is anyone using MIUI on the phone with working fast charging and gps ? I do not need fingerprint sensor.

^ My wife is using it too, and she showed me few bugs that really is irritating:

1. Whatsapp msgs does not gets pushed if the phone is idle, as soon as you wake it up all the msgs appears in one go. Checked all the settings & permissions, no help.

2. DND mode works beyond the timing set. She has a DND set for night time, and I was hectically trying to reach he yesterday when I was supposed to pick her up, but the phone kept disconnecting me after one ring. Disabled DND and now it is back to normal.

3. This is not so big but still, the status bar sometimes is very dim.

there were few other small ones which were not so bothersome.

I tried looking up MIUI rom options, there are MIUI 7 & 8 (beta) available for X507, but no one could confirm if it works for X509 model.

Just to save people from buying this phone in future,
Those who are using, pray that you don't ever get the need to deposit the same at any Service center cause
you would end up without a phone and will hate yourself for buying a phone which comes with a shocking surprises when it comes to service requirement.

As stated Earlier, my phone was deposited after fully discharged problem where it won't charge anymore.
deposited on 17th May to Le eco authorized service center "satyam communication" at sector 18 noida.

its 2+ months and here's the funny story

after complaining a lot to service center I was told to contact on toll free number of le eco for any further update
after 1 and half month i started calling Le Eco customer care, and was told phone will be returned shortly
Shortly is not exactly shortly.
Days and weeks passed away and they always say System is not able to show current status of your phone
when I ask to escalate the issue to senior, I am told that its escalated but no senior has ever called me with a apology.
Every time i ask for a senior on phone, they say senior is not available at this hou.

now since 15 days they are calling me to seek my feedback on how was my repair experience
WTF
I tell them the phone is yet to be handed over and every time I call noida service center they give me a next week date
they now say their system shows phone is given to customer, Another WTF, I've the phone deposit receipt then who and how got the phone ???

Last week customer care executive says "please take satyam communication" on conference and I will listen to their feedback then take necessary action against them, I call them, take them on conf. call, and after I tell them my job sheet number, they hang up on me.
called again, they disconnected my call.
Customer care girl was shocked, and told me she's escalating the issue to top officials at Le Eco

and since then every day somebody from Le Eco is calling me to ask,
How was your repair experience with Le Eco, are you satisfied with the repair ?

WTF is going on with this company ?

I don't get much time from office so not able to go to any lawyer to file a consumer court complain, but will certainly take a days off soon and file it, as its pathetic how they are playing with a customer.

So if your Le Eco 1s, goes dead after a full discharge, you know how cool your repair experience is going to be.

Lastly. anything I saw on their twitter and facebook page, never get published and is removed by their MODs.
Lol what a excellent customer experience I am having .....

isn't this the case with every company since most of them share the service centers?

Holy cow!..am sweating now having read your exoerience @ghpk..typing this using the same[emoji32]..my model is from days when it was known as letv le 1s..hardly a saviour..gosh..just praying that dont have to go through this ordeal..real tough luck my man..hope it gets resolved asap

Back