LeEco Le 1s

You have a bunch of options...

Buy a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Buy a MicroUSB to USB-C adapter.

There must be lots of listings of both on Amazon and other online stores. Personally I would recommend to get one of the products that has been tested for being as per the specifications but these would have to be imported from abroad and would cost quite a bit.

AliExpress has Choe branded products at very good prices. And these products have generally tested to be as per the specifications. The risk is however always there if the seller sends you a counterfeit product instead of a real one which they sell in USA.

Ordering from here should be safe as it seems to be company operated store.

CHOETECH Flagship Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling bracket band,brackets braces,bracket racing and more on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

But of course... I am going to put a disclaimer here... I am not responsible for any of the products mentioned/recommended here :D USB-C is a pain in the ass to be honest. I have spent way too much money on these accessories most of which are already a generation old.

Paid around Rs. 700 for this adapter from Anker.

dL5Nt7T.jpg

Last edited:
You have a bunch of options...

Buy a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Buy a MicroUSB to USB-C adapter.

There must be lots of listings of both on Amazon and other online stores. Personally I would recommend to get one of the products that has been tested for being as per the specifications but these would have to be imported from abroad and would cost quite a bit.

Read that someone conked off his phone using USB-A to USB-C cable.
Hence was wondering is there a branded cable for use that wont risk the phone.

That's what I said above. If you are willing to spend 1200-1400 on a USB cable, I would suggest getting a Monoprice cable from their US store. If you want something cheaper... Get a Choe cable from AliExpress.

Yup. CheckR is a useful app. But it only works after you have bought the cable and connected it with your phone.

Not in a position to say. Amazon's images look like graphic renders. AliExpress images looks like photos of actual products.

@Nishant has a couple of Choe USB-C cables, he might be able to tell if his cable heads are smooth or rugged.

Back