LeEco Le 1s

So I connected le 1s to N6P via a usb-c to usb-c cable. It charges the Le 1s and I can access the files on Le 1s on my n6p but not the other way round.

L89dKUO.jpg

h93Y2tQ.jpg

Edit: OK. The Le 1s is able to charge my N6P if I select File Transfer mode on N6P. But I can't access files of my Nexus 6P on Le 1s.

DeE3hme.jpg

Last edited:
This is the most confusing discussion ever

USB C to usb charging............. I can't understand why it's so freaking complicated man :D

it's not really complicated. usb-c is cool because it offers more than just charging and data transfer. you can use any usb-c device as a power bank for example. nishant has two usb-c devices and he can use either of the two to charge the other one. and since OTG type functionality is also supported, you can also use it to transfer data between two phones using a usb-c to usb-c cable. should get even better in the future as more accessories start using it.

Don't throw your MicroUSB cables if you have a USB c, Type phone, the small adapter you linked a few pages back is easily available @ Rs.30 in karol bagh, and around 100 on ebay India.

It converts all microusb cables to C Type, I've not had issues with them.

But on a side note, My LE 1s conked off in 2 months, during travel my battery went ultra LOW, I came back next morning and used original charger and its cable, On connecting RED LED came up, but no charging animation, I kept on trying for next 2 days, phone went so Low on its Lipo battery that It refused to charge.

Checked LE forums and found this is a known issue and there are lot of users affected with it, They suggest you to charge for a hour and then press, Power + Volume Down Button for 1 minute, and it will boot back to life, but unfortunately I was not in the lucky user list, and phone was deposited to a service center, who had no clue what went wrong.
They have asked for 3 weeks time to check and fix, may be more.

I a missing this piece of $h!t now :-)

so... he still believes that the phone conked off on its own? i bet it is the cheapo usb-c adapter he has been using. :devil:

Last edited:
^ Interesting, so is it allright if I use the USB C cable that came with Le1s with another 2a 5v charger ? Or mayber charge another phone with the Le1s Charger ? do not want to travel with two charger, two cables should be okay.

Only god knows how spec compliant Leecco's implementation is. Safest would be to use their own charger and cable to be honest. Or at least their cable and a charger that is rated similar to the charger they ship with the phone.

If we take Benson Leung's comments into consideration, Le 1S is not USB-C specs compliant at all as they're using QC2.0 on a USB-C interface :D

Le 1s charges fine on the Anker USB-C charger as well as Choetech USB-C charger but no fast charging. Fast charging only works if I connect it to the Anker QC2.0 charger.

Back