LeEco Le 1s

Went for k4 note after I could not get my hands on the le1s with stupid flash sales.

Yup. It was crazy - 3 of us in my group at office werent able to book. Though it seems 70k devices were sold on that day. @AbhishekS seems to have booked one - not sure if for himself or someone else.

I think it is flipkart that I'm so pissed about, I had it running on two computers and the timer on both of them had a difference of 30 secs. It's worthless to spend time on such flash sales.

Plus if you have 6+ lakhs registration and u R selling only 70k means u wanna create hype. But after my failed attempt to buy the 1s, I discovered it has a poor battery life, I guess it was good only that I cud not buy it.

Lol why bother with flipkart, I've very good experience with Amazon flash sales. Bought k4 notes twice, bought coolpad note 3 lite once already, will buy one again today.

I use flashsaletricks chrome extension, works beautifully with Amazon. I also like their wait list system, and their status of how much of the deal has been claimed.

Back