LeEco Le 1s

Ek baar Letv forum check karo:

Le1s | LeMe Community

apart from the battery, the phone is also heating and apps crashing. I think the phone has high demad because of the kind of advertising leEco did. Besides that my personal feeling is that the K4 is much more stable and makes sense. I'm left with 30% battery after 24 hrs of moderate use (no gaming).

The problem can be fixed, probably, via a custom ROM

I have a K4 and I do not like it at all.

Display is washed out, build quality is average and camera is mediocre at best.

Given a choice I will not buy K4 again.

My other phone is Mi4, I bought it for comparable price and in my opinion it is a better phone for my needs.

Last edited:
Mi4 or Mi4i ?

The problem can be fixed, probably, via a custom ROM

I have a K4 and I do not like it at all.

Display is washed out, build quality is average and camera is mediocre at best.

Given a choice I will not buy K4 again.

My other phone is Mi4, I bought it for comparable price and in my opinion it is a better phone for my needs.
Different ppl different needs.

I want my phone to work out of the box, not all ppl want or know how to use custom roms.

Theres nothing wrong expecting phone to work out of the box. Im done with these stupid chinese companies. K4 note is shit. This appears to be shit. Motorola or xiaomi from now on. Xiaomi phones atleast work out of the box

^ have never used a xiaomi phone, but I love their other products, got a scale from them, love the built of it.

Let me correct few assumptions made by people here

1). Chinese manufacturer based phones doesn't mean it fails, or are cheap quality
open up electronics items including phones in your household, you would be surprised to see how many of them
have their mother boards made in china.
That's because they have cheaper material cost and ultra cheap labor cost.

2). Le Tv 1S is a nice specs phone, and do you guys think its gonna be bad, You are going to be very wrong on this.
most people have blind faith in Nokia/samsung/HTC who doesn't have good specs or anywhere near these newer devices
and you would be surprised to see where their screens are made, still they would end up buying phones who have limited RAM CPU power
and comes jam packed with Bloatwares.

Its been only a week or two since that phone launched, and give them some time to fix the bugs, Even Apple devices sometimes have bugs,
do people stop using it,
Recent tweet from Apple CEO attracted a lot of heat, Does that mean their camera app is a CRAP ?

3). On the other hand some android users Install crappy apps, some even install infected cracked apps then curse the phone for being blah blah blah

4). Le Tv 1s, has some nice specification based on newer CPU, with more than enough RAM, its going to be a Big HIT in India
and one of the prime reason, The Pricing,
Compare with Samsung giving droplets of RAM, 768MB, 1536MB, What is wrong with them, cost cutting or habitual to earn big profits

Mi Devices on other hand are superb, and I am sure they are going to have hard times competiting with Le 1S and others who chime in.
Redmi Note series phones were already way too above the specs which were sold in market when Mi came in existence in India and those
manufacturers were selling at 1.5x or even twice Mi prices.

Plus there's a HUGE possibility in Android Platform to discard the OS which came factory install and choose a more widely supported
OS like cyanogen mod and others.

I myself have 2 Mi Phones, in past I've used Samsung, nokia, HTC, Lava, Karboon, one thing I can say for sure
My Mi4i and Redmi Note have never ever made me felt Struck somewhere, never failed on me.
Yes I customize my OS my way, and I am happy with whatever I needed in my phone, Hardware has never failed on me
I've never rebooted the mi phone for gaining speed or reasons very common among users of High Priced Low Spec phones.

I personally feel goood about Le 1s and should be able to shed more light on this in very near future.

Last but not the least, Xiaomi owns a manufacturing plant in India, so critics should take a chill pill and find another target to
start with.

We should all demand bsnl penta mobile...or aakash mobile which would be part of make in india

[emoji12]

Back