LeEco Le 1s

I should rephrase it perhaps :P "Avoid chinese companies without good quality controls" lenovo mobiles are fragile whereas motorola are sturdy as fuck

This week its going to be the silver model on sale. Doesn't look like the axis bank offer will be there.

On a side note, seems k4 note was on open sale last monday. So the rush is over.

I guess leeco le 1s may see an end of flash sales in a week or two. Coolpad 3 Lite also perhaps.

So I got this for my wife to replace her ageing Redmi 1S. I'm mighty impressed with the phone. Everything's good about this phone except the camera, which is not a priority here. And this comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and not rapid charging, which is again cool. My Anker QC2.0 charger can be put into use again. Overall a good phone, but anyone looking for a phone with good camera should look elsewhere. I'm not sure whether a future OTA would fix the camera quality.

Redmi Note 3 is under testing..I'm using that device..4000mAh and the device easily sustains a day usage ..launch should be soon..
SD650 is fantastic in terms of performance

So I got this for my wife to replace her ageing Redmi 1S. I'm mighty impressed with the phone. Everything's good about this phone except the camera, which is not a priority here. And this comes with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and not rapid charging, which is again cool. My Anker QC2.0 charger can be put into use again. Overall a good phone, but anyone looking for a phone with good camera should look elsewhere. I'm not sure whether a future OTA would fix the camera quality.
How is yuptv integrated with the phone? There is no details regarding this in any review. Are they providing 1 yr free subscription?

Back