Legend

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,847

IBF

Shitposter

Source
From Academy Award® winner Brian Helgeland (L.A. Confidential, Mystic River) comes the true story of the rise and fall of London’s most notorious gangsters, Reggie and Ron Kray, both portrayed by Tom Hardy in an incredible performance. LEGEND is a classic crime thriller taking us into the secret history of the 1960s and the extraordinary events that secured the infamy of the Kray Twins.

Last edited:

It has Tom Hardy in a fantastic double role.
It has Emily Browning and it has my favorite Doctor.

The movie is fun to watch. Eccleston is wasted. But Hardy is pretty brilliant in twin brother characters. Ending is kind of frustrating. Feels like they started to make something but ended up making something else. Paul Bettany makes a cameo and just disappears. Looks like an unfinished product. Maybe I just slept in the end :\

I am not sure. They did not develop the characters of the twin brothers. And they they added a competing gang. But that just vanished in a few minutes. 20 minutes into the movie, it turned into a love story. 20 minutes later it turned into a lunacy with his schizophrenic brother taking over the business when the other brother is in jail. 5 minutes before the end you are still thinking that the rival gang member would be back. Nope. Ends in a whimper. But still a good watch for the performance of Tom Hardy. If the movie was not this bad, he could have challenged Leo for the Oscars. Still might :speechless: Though I did not hear much about this movie at the Golden Globes today. Leo won the best actor for The Revenant.

Right. That is the general opinion. Will check both those movies out :D

Back