HTC Legend in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 6,813
well... there is no clear decision. i chose to buy an android device over an iPhone because of the problems i have with the iOS platform limitations and the need to use iTunes for it. you do have other options as well. Windows Phone 7 looks pretty cool. I hope webOS devices go on sale in the indian market too.

Yeah, as a matter of fact, i too had read the limitations in a tech magazine.....not able to recall that, so just wanted to confirm it here.As regards WP7.....i have already said - the choice is between 2 only - HTC Desire & iPhone 4!!

Oh, so is it that Desire & Desire HD are 2 different things??

mmm. htc desire hd is a totally different model with better specifications.

Admin
I am a newbie in any Android phone market.......u must be knowing that i think!!
So, thanks again for clarifying this fact!!

@ above
I think front cam cannot be a major thing - but may be battery can be an issue.....lets see whats the battery life - esp. from its users only - will google up for that much!!

ah well. very few smartphones in the market have front facing cameras. i have it on my phone. never really used it. might try it out on skype whenever they add support for video calling. android 3.0 would bring video calling support to google talk. that's when it would become much more useful. for now you are stuck with not so popular apps.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

the device has a mega 4.3 inch display. someone i know has it and he loves it.

Back