Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 18,539
Where would you keep then?
lol. it's not that much. would be fine keeping it at home. another option is to transfer it all to dad's account till things get clear.
also considering porting my number to dad's name looking at the way things are. clear all credit card dues before march 31 and go off the grid. and now i am realizing that dad's and mom's numbers are in my name. that was stupid of me.

really should port all the numbers away from my name before 31st. would try to get on that this week.

lol. it's not that much. would be fine keeping it at home. another option is to transfer it all to dad's account till things get clear.
also considering porting my number to dad's name looking at the way things are. clear all credit card dues before march 31 and go off the grid. and now i am realizing that dad's and mom's numbers are in my name. that was stupid of me.

How transferring everything to your dad's name would help you?

if you just link aadhar to your mobile number it automatically gets transferred, you will need OTP received on the number you are linking OR may be it just gets updated as verified in mobile company database.

Mobile stores suggest this if your biometric verification is not working

considering they do not need to take permission from the courts, they could just increase it right now. but they would only do it at the last moment to keep the people terrified. anyone following the court case knows that judgement is not coming out before march 31 so the deadline would have to be extended. they are not doing anyone any favors. if they do not extend the deadline themselves, the court would be forced to (logically speaking).

Back