Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar Card

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 18,540
got another call from yes bank right now. same lady. seemed annoyed. i asked her to send me a copy of the order or notification stating that the linkage is mandatory. she said she would check if there is one. lol.

We wish to inform you that we are investigating matters with concerned department on priority and we request you to allow us 10 days to revert to you in this regard.

10 days to locate the non-existing notification. Woo.

right. i was planning to import the ubnt load balancer and now i am not sure if it would make sense with 50% tax.

As I messaged you, I didnt get taxed today for the router I ordered but GST is from tomorrow so maybe it'll from tomorrow? Even though customs don't have anything to do with GST?

GST is from July 1 afaik. And even that seems unlikely as most states are not prepared. West Bengal FM has already stated that they are in no way prepared to switch to it by the deadline.

And of course... customs and import duty is unlikely to have any relations with gst :D i should get my stupid ice tray tomorrow. the router you ordered looks great for the price. though i assume the free premium delivery feature they had at the time is no longer applicable?

GRN7u0l.jpg

Can someone provide a small summary in English for previous post? Is is that someone got 50k scammed in some way using their Aadhar?

someone called this lady asking about aadhaar number.
she thought it was from the bank so she gave it.
50,000 rupees are debited from her account.

i really do not know how money can be extracted solely through aadhaar number. even if you know bank account number... some kind of authentication would still be needed right? only logical explanation is that her biometric data was replicated and the money was transfered through AePS? would love to know more details.

Back