Local Sify Has Blocked Emule & bittorent

• Thread starter Thread starter frustrated
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,626
hmmm even m thinking its appz blocking and not ports,...cuz 6346 GNUtella works for me,....and the really surprising part is.... in bitcomet,..when i say random port,...apparently i can download at 10-11KB (random port enabled)...no h@$$els...so if torrents,kazaa network and gnutella networks can work, why not ed2k network.

m sure its just the ed2k network they have blocked....wonder why....dum@$$es.

24/03/2005 , Thursday 4pm , sify officeSify Ltd303 Enterprise center, Nehru Road, Vile Parle EastMumbai - 400099Tel: +91-022-26177781Its behind Hotel Orchid on the WE highway.Join us if u can.

heck mee to getting low id probs for so many days i had a Hig ID scanned the ports through Emule and emule says the TCP and UDP ports are blocked :unsure:

I have been using emule and bitcomet very much when i was using another isp broadllyne now broadllyne sify have some tie up or something.I got sify yesterday and only bitcome was working ,emule did not work.I USED TCP PORT: 4242UDP PORT:4672.TRY IT I GOT !!!!HIGH ID!!!! IN MINE PREVIOUSLY I GOT LOW ID IN BROADLLYNE.i COULD ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE 100% OF MY SIFY CONNECTION.WOOOHU .

Back