Looking for a decent load balancer under 5-6k

• Thread starter Thread starter Rehan Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,450
@Rehan Kumar Do note that the EdgeRouter X cannot do routing/NAT at full gigabit speeds. Its limited by hardware. I think if you are looking for around 500 Mbps should be OK, but otherwise it won't be a good solution.
It can gigabit routing (as far as I remember), if you don't need QOS, using hw offloading. The only limitations is the gigabit routing for edgerouter is limited at 1 gigabit for both upload and download. You can either route at 1 gigabit download or 1 gigabit upload but not both simultaneously (rarely happens).

If anyone is interested in the hap ac2, this is the latest quote I got from Multilinkonline

The price is increased by 100, but shipping charges were bit less (I believe it is based on the location). Here's what I got from my "order confirmation email"...

Subtotal: Rs.4,300
Discount: Rs.0
Shipping: Rs.144
Sales Tax: Rs.800
Balance Due: Rs.5,244

Yeah I have seen that earlier too, they give slightly different prices when asked over email as compared to the website. Especially with shipping costs, when checked through the website its 144 or so, but over email its higher.

The one I posted was a quote from them this morning at 11 AM or so. :unsure:

For all online payments (especially when credit card is used), PayUMoney (the payment gateway for multilink) takes a cut or takes a monthly fee). That might be the reason for a higher price on their online portal.

So, they do respond to emails? That's bit awkward / embarrassing for me to know, as you know what happened.

Hehe yeah, "Shabnam Khan" replied to me this morning with the quote! :D

6H0GdrP.png

Back