low speed

• Thread starter Thread starter Drogba
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,384
Please mention your plan and for how many days you are getting low speeds?.Also mention your modem type and type of connection whether bridge mode or pppoe.

Mention your plan please. You can try exiting torrents and check. Also post the SNR and attenuation values of your modem.

Same here. I've been getting quite lesser speeds since last 1 week (more or less). I'm in Bangalore residing in the Domlur area.
My plan is 750 Home unlimited
Expected speed: 512kbps
Actual speed: 300kbps (strange thing is that it's capped at 300. I thought the standard value is 320 kbps).
Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I'm using a direct cable connection to my desktop.

I am same UL 750. Getting good speeds. But at times it go slower. Not sure why.

naruto said:
Same here. I've been getting quite lesser speeds since last 1 week (more or less). I'm in Bangalore residing in the Domlur area.
My plan is 750 Home unlimited
Expected speed: 512kbps
Actual speed: 300kbps (strange thing is that it's capped at 300. I thought the standard value is 320 kbps).
Anyone else experiencing the same issue? I'm using a direct cable connection to my desktop.
contact the broadband section of nearest main exchange(the one which has customer care) and ask them to change your profile to the expected speed.they will cap it at 490 to 498kbps. They always select a bit lower value.Dunno why?.

Back