Mahendra Singh Dhoni Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 37,065
Now its clear he is gonna leave captaincy only in test and will continue making money in T20, IPLs & ODI.

Dhoni named India Cements VP, friendship with Srini hits new high | Firstpost

MS Dhoni’s friendship with N Srinivasan seems to be growing stronger. The Indian team skipper has been named captain of the India Cements team — one which will play in the BCCI Corporate Trophy tournament and he is also captain of IPL team Chennai Super Kings (both teams owned by Srinivasan).
And yes, Srinivasan is the BCCI President as well.
But, as this Pune Mirror article reports, he is now also vice president of Srinivasan’s company India Cements.
So that means Dhoni has a prominent position in almost every organisation Srinivasan is involved in. He is captain of the Indian team, captain of the Chennai Super Kings, likely captain of the India Cements cricket team and also vice president of India Cements. Jagmohan Dalmiya and Sourav Ganguly were close but this… is a little too much.

I wonder if I am the only one to imagine a karan johar shah rukh khan type chemistry between the two. :-D

Once up on a time Dravid was a GM in ICL...
You mean ICL started by Zee group?
Only Kapil Dev was associated with it. Rest were mostly unknown players.

OK, may be because forum changes I C L, like I P L to their full forms, so confusion. Same happens with S R K I guess :)

Back