Maruti Suzuki Alto News Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 29,899
^ looks like chevvy beat with rounded edges

well. maruti is technically suzuki now that the government is out. and yes, it is probably designed by their indian unit which has already created monsters like the new zen and wagon r and of course the dzire. :Dand cervo was/is rumored to arrive in indian market. i wonder what happened.

ppl in india buy shit just coz its cheap !! no wonder manufacturers get away by designing hideous things !

well alto has been a rock solid model with amazing reliability. and it is definitely not cheap for what it delivers. last time i checked, a decent variant of alto was priced pretty close to 3L.

it's weird. because maruti had started using a common design theme at the front on all their new models.

i mean ertiga, swift, dzire, ritz have pretty similar front design. which is what the global trend is. with this they are literally doing a hyundai!

its because its cost effective to design on same platform and design

ppl in india buy shit just coz its cheap !! no wonder manufacturers get away by designing hideous things !

well but u still cant hold ppl responsible for this issue.............40% are below poverty, and with this inflation another 50% are hardly surviving , only next 10% ppl are actually can afford to choose the best:D

Back