Meghbela Cable & Broadband Services

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 45,272
ISP
Internet on Cable
Airtel has introduced cable broadband services in kolkata under the name Meghbela Broadband.The packages are real cool 200kbps unlimited for 340bucks per month and you get same upload/download speeds:yahoo:
The official website is Meghbela Cable & Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd i have already emailed to them that how much does it cost to take the connection and if they are available in my area:)i will ditch my present crappy alliance connection:wall:

wowsuch a great plans:thumb:airtel in partnership with this isp is offering such affordable and cheap plans with such high speeds

thats right its really cheap man 200kbps unlimited @340Rs plus we get e LAN to share files among users:)i am seeking to get this service as soon as possible:)

meghbela broadband is all crap.coz i have taken it 2 days back the speed is shit
i hve taken unlimited plan 300kbps@490 as it was mention in the thier website but now the people who came for instalation they said it is 590/-:madness::madness::madness::madness::madness: see this link
Speednet home

whats the actual download speed u r getting brothers in kBps?and give a brief review of quality of service?

whats the actual download speed u r getting brothers in kBps?
and give a brief review of quality of service?

First Bro i Want 2 Say Sorry Bcoz i posted tht comment 2 early but the price is Really confusing but wht ever i wrote abt the speed was not right it was due to my internet browser i was using chrome then i moved 2 Firefox now my download speed is 50 KBPS/sec before with chrome it was not crossing 6-7kbps/sec .First week I thought i will not continue More than a month with Meghbela But now I have no Prob At all..............................................Hope tht help any other concern Jst hit me I'll be appy 2 help u out

bye buddy Tke cre

whats the actual download speed u r getting brothers in kBps?
and give a brief review of quality of service?

iam agian sorry bro The download spped is 310 kbps &Upload is 213kbps

Thanx for replying yuvi......... I am very much interested about MEGHBELA cable broadband.As they provide high speed internet at very low cost compared to airtel/bsnl.Recently i am using BSNL 500C.Accordingly you are getting 50kBps download speed on your 310kbps plan,means it provide more than 310/8=38.75kBps speed.BTW brother your answer wz a little bit confusing.I wll b vry thnx full if get back with a transparent reply..... I am from 217- BB Ganguly Street,Kol-12Meghbela has no cable operator for this region now.They promissed either they fix their problem within Jan'10 or will provide us this connection through wireless dis.I dont know how effective this type of wireless dis cum cable broadband. btw thnx again and wating for your reply.................................

that is right brother but not to forget that u always dont get this speed but mostly yes you will get this speed .after you wanted a transparent reply i have checked my speed 7 diffrent times in a day and the minimum speed i was getting was 159kbps dwnload & 131 kbps upload. and yes even i have the wireless service from Meghbela.they took spme 1500 as security deposit for the dish which they have instaled on the roof of my building.if still you are confused my email is [email protected] mail me your phone number or give me your email i will give you my cell number so i can help you with this .ok bro & yes a Very >>>

Back