Microwave oven <10k

hehe ok. your call. if you prepaid, the refund might take a few days so let it be :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ordered online so that I can get 500 cashback thru freecharge :( I'm sorry

Upvote 0
lol. i also nearly messed up my airfryer by trying to cook popcorn in it. turns out it is not a good idea as corn gets stuck in the element upwards which can cause damage to it. or so i have read online. success rate was also poor so gave up the idea.

Upvote 0
Called morphy richards helpline but no one is lifting. :( Once they lifted the call and said "Bluestar company, how may we help you?" I said "Bluestar?! Im calling for morphy richards!!" and they cut the call.

Called snapdeal installation service and they said that they're unable to provide demo in my city and asked me to get demo from either local dealer or from morphy ricahrds and thy'll compensate any amount paid by me for demo. So..thats better than no demo at all right?

Upvote 0
sigh. snsapdeal called me again and asked me to contact bajaj electronics showroom near my home. I was like wtf? Im dealing with morphy richards and not bajaj electronics. yet ..I called them and they said they'll come give me a demo. another wtf.
FBfEjPe.png

Upvote 0
yep morphy is distributed by bajaj in India. So they provide all the after support.

Upvote 0

Back