Mid-Month FUP Reset on Beam Fiber Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter powerwatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 25,195
Speed back up for me.
https://i.imgur.com/aRYmy.png
Again, did you logout and log back in to get to 10Mbps from the 2Mbps or did it happen by itself while you were connected ?
Btw, you need to disable DHT if you are using private trackers.

Torrents on irc.... That is something new for me. Could you pm me channel and server if you dont mind.
You need to have an account on the tracker to auto-dl from the IRC announce.

Again, did you logout and log back in to get to 10Mbps from the 2Mbps or did it happen by itself while you were connected ?
Btw, you need to disable DHT if you are using private trackers.

You need to have an account on the tracker to auto-dl from the IRC announce.
yes. i downloaded a torrent and kept the setting on utorrent as "Shutdown after downloads complete"

When i switched on the pc again in the morning, ihad to login into beam and from then getting 10mbps speed.

That is a torrent from public site ,not a private one

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.speedtest.net
Crossed fup but getting 10 mbps speeds. But see the upload :o

Noticed yesterday that FUP has been reset. before reset however, I had logged out and when I logged in again it was 15 Mbps.Do I need to inform about this glitch to beam CC? Worrying because I do not want to pay anything unwanted.

Noticed yesterday that FUP has been reset. before reset however, I had logged out and when I logged in again it was 15 Mbps.

Do I need to inform about this glitch to beam CC? Worrying because I do not want to pay anything unwanted.
No man. No need to call he CC. FUP reset happens to many of us. Sometimes it resets, sometimes it does not. No need to worry. Just enjoy your luck

Every 15 Days beam Change Their Servers They Buy Bandwidth From Tata And Airtel Thats y they use 15 days airtel Bandwidth And 15 days Tata if u Crosses FUP it wil count from 0bytes in their database :dSource : Beam Area Manager - Hyd.

Back