Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,631
Mobikwik offering 10% cashback, max cashback is Rs. 50. Valid Till 9th May 2015 Midnight. MobiKwik Wallet is used to pay for your Recharge, Bill Payments, Online Shopping Purchases, and Instant Money Transfers.
Terms & Conditions:-
> Max Cashback Amount is fixed at Rs. 50/-.
> Signup platform can be any, Coupon Redemption and Payment should be done on iPhone, Windows or Android App
> Offer can be redeemed only once per user per card and is applicable for the “Add Money” payment done during the offer period on MobiKwik App.
> Offer will be valid only for the transactions done through Debit Card or Credit Card. Not valid on Net Banking and Virtual Cards.
> Offer valid for all users (old and new).

Cant beat Freecharge's 20% offer, but if you have used that already...

Freecharge has offer of

20% cashback for DTH & Postpaid (till 15th May)Max cashback 200

Rs.50 cashback on prepaid on min. 50 (till today).

Only on App & using card. Usable once per number, but 5 unique numbers per account & card.

I have some monies loaded up in Mobikwik. Plus with the link to payback, I will be with them till the amount runs out & the tie up with Payback is there...

so if i recharge my dth account with 1000 rupees using their app, they would give me 200 cashback?

tempting. but then i am worried if my dad finds another issue with d2h and decides to go back to cable. all these funds would go wasted :|

What's your monthly d2h cost? For me its for multiple connections, so it exhausts faster...

just one tv. and new diamond plan i think. costs below rs. 400. my dad's tv. so movies not needed. took the plan that has all the news channels. rip-off.

Back