Mobikwik Deals, Discount Coupons and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 655
  • Views Views 66,667
did not work for me :\

zC4p3Zz.png

I believe it says you need to do it via app?

the app was also being a pain in the ass. first it asked for otp. took multiple attempts. once i did go through. it did not accept the code even after that. their google+ post is full of complaints about this 'offer'.

Yup... Its a mess. I was facing no connection error all the time. Also, their app doesnt seem to recognise the OTP received when you use an app which is not the default Google messaging app for managing your SMS. I have noticed this with users using Hangouts, Handcent, Messages+, even MIUI's messaging thing. The OTP is received, but it behaves as if no OTP was received.

Their Android developers may need to be told to find a workarond for this problem

I got some SSL error. I just clicked Advance & continue anyway or something like that..

Please note that this was caused due to unexpected connectivity issue between Bank and MobiKwik or some other temporary internet connectivity issue.

The coupon still failed to work. Not cool.

Last edited:
Dear Consumer,

We have incremented the balance to your Mobikwik.com account manually; we regret the inconvenience caused to you in the matter.

We hope that you will enjoy our services with the same interest and enthusiasm.

Note : If the resolution provided is not satisfactory, kindly go to Customer Support: Mobile Recharge Customer Support Click on 'Track Ticket' and 'Re-Open'

We Care,
Support Team
Mobikwik.com

Nice.

Back