MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,708
this regularized speed thing never works properly...might have surely stayed away frm MTNL if they had done this 10days before...

yes dude i thought i was lucky to have this recharge before the offer ended..but now i am crying....

Fingers crossed for MTNL Mumbai side...!!Hope they don't get something like this....!!...Hell i would be screwed for sure...!!

Fingers crossed for MTNL Mumbai side...!!
Hope they don't get something like this....!!...Hell i would be screwed for sure...!!

Hopefully Hayai would be launched by then.

its just wrong to change the terms of the plans when we bought it assuming something else. Fr fresh plans or subscribers they can change it though nt cool but fr existing prepaid subscribers they are just screwing with us.

Something seriously going wrong in mtnl-Delhi, they are winding up almost all of their offers, not good at all

@logiccoolEditI read the news post again, they're gonna be selling the frc bundled with the sim card instead of selling it seperately.

This is the news https://goo.gl/fb/bVS6v tweeted by MTNL Mobile. It mentions the reason of withdrawal of 4500 plan as follows:

"However MTNL has withdrawn its most popular Unlimited 3G Data Plan-4500 which comes with 6 months validity due to heavy misuses by its subscribers."

Back