MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,708
Yes, what MTNL has posted, I cannot understand. The words just don't make any sense :|
It's pretty much official...!! :|

It's pretty much official...!! :|
Ok, what does these words mean to you?

Data Charges while roaming on BSNL
Data national out-roaming with BSNL/MTNL will be charged as per the tariff plan of the customer and such out roaming data usage will be accounted for in the data discount/Unlimited Data Plan the customers enjoys while in Delhi.

Ok, what does these words mean to you?

Data Charges while roaming on BSNL
Data national out-roaming with BSNL/MTNL will be charged as per the tariff plan of the customer and such out roaming data usage will be accounted for in the data discount/Unlimited Data Plan the customers enjoys while in Delhi.
Well to be honest....i don't understand particularly...!!
But you do get the message of charging while roaming on BSNL Network.... :D
You know the Government Of India and their Employees(BaBus).....It's like making those Babus to speak a alien freako language...!!
They just know Hindi/Marathi...!!

If they want to charge on BSNL its not wrong,peoples are buying sims indirectly from delhi/mumbai and using it on BSNL n/w, MTNL need to pay to BSNL something for this,MTNL provides this as a facility(if someone goes on business trip even then he/she can use his/her MTNL 3g connection over BSNL without extra charges) but some are taking wrong advantage of this loop hole.
But don't understand that : MTNL regularized some plans and within one year they want to wrap them up, totally absurd

----------

MTNL can limit the no of days for free Data USAGE on BSNL N/W instead of giving it free for whole life (for MTNL SPY)

if there is a MTNL spy here plz put a fuking network tower in my area. Thank you !

Anyway guys -we have two camps here whose mutual interest is now in conflict!(unlike earlier):warning:
Delhi & Mumbai guys who think they are being penalised by the other camp who dont live at MTNL region and some how managed sim and misusing it in higher speed BSNL 3G network (BSNL 3G easily 4-5 mbps where as MTNL less than 3 mbps)
there are few issues
1.un limited plan now gone
2.roaming free ....
To be frank I dont think MTNL has more than ten thousand among the say 2-3 million (may be less?) 3G subscribers (delhi+mumbai combined) who are staying in the outside home territory.
MTNL was arm twisted by big brother BSNL may be.:crying:
But Now with unlimited 3g plans gone,MTNL is just marginally cheaper (earlier lot cheaper) compared to BSNL 3G.:Boy hot:
so I dont think it is going to be a issue any more.
reality is MTNL base in 2 cities- small .They are competing with giants (Relaince,Voda,Airtel etc) If not cheaper ,people wont bother walking to sanchar hut and talking to Aunties!( service is a bit shoddy compared to private 3G).
so hardcore MTNL 3G rats,dont be scared. MTNL will be always cheaper than private 3G by 20-30% minimum.
It has already happened to BSNL. BSNL's core 3G clients are now buying airtel .voda,Idea,aircel etc (with double dhamka with every one -BSNL is a pariah now!)
But in BSNL's empire ,only Tier 1 cities people have multiple choice of providers. In Tier 2 and Tier 3 BSNL is Ando mei Kanda Raja!
you can not live with out even if you have voda or airtel.:eek:
In my case-now (for bulk usage say 10 GB )I use Airtel in one city and Voda/Aircell in another city ( Nomad) But I need at least 1-2 Gb always with BSNL 3G (now demoted to use in remote areas while travel)
https://www.speedtest.net

so hardcore MTNL 3G rats,dont be scared. MTNL will be always cheaper than private 3G by 20-30% minimum.

Loosing ur patience will not help any one, try to avoid such harsh statements

Anyway guys -we have two camps here whose mutual interest is now in conflict!(unlike earlier):warning:
Delhi & Mumbai guys who think they are being penalised by the other camp who dont live at MTNL region and some how managed sim and misusing it in higher speed BSNL 3G network (BSNL 3G easily 4-5 mbps where as MTNL less than 3 mbps)
there are few issues
1.un limited plan now gone
2.roaming free ....
To be frank I dont think MTNL has more than ten thousand among the say 2-3 million (may be less?) 3G subscribers (delhi+mumbai combined) who are staying in the outside home territory.
MTNL was arm twisted by big brother BSNL may be.:crying:
But Now with unlimited 3g plans gone,MTNL is just marginally cheaper (earlier lot cheaper) compared to BSNL 3G.:Boy hot:
so I dont think it is going to be a issue any more.
reality is MTNL base in 2 cities- small .They are competing with giants (Relaince,Voda,Airtel etc) If not cheaper ,people wont bother walking to sanchar hut and talking to Aunties!( service is a bit shoddy compared to private 3G).
It has already happened to BSNL. BSNL's core 3G clients are now buying airtel .voda,Idea,aircel etc (with double dhamka with every one -BSNL is a pariah now!)
But in BSNL's empire ,only Tier 1 cities people have multiple choice of providers. In Tier 2 and Tier 3 BSNL is Ando mei Kanda Raja!
you can not live with out even if you have voda or airtel.:eek:
In my case-now (for bulk usage say 10 GB )I use Airtel in one city and Voda/Aircell in another city ( Nomad) But I need at least 1-2 Gb always with BSNL 3G (now demoted to use in remote areas while travel)
https://www.speedtest.net

Yes MTNL is Cheaper.....!!
You are forgetting something...(3.6Mbps)
Which is only 2-2.5Mbps practically....!!....Now it's a bit costly i think...as compared to other private operators... :)

most operators in Delhi are arnd 3MBps only so doesn't matter plus...I think ppl will now stick with their old no. nt cm to MTNL specially the ones who were using MTNL on their phones.

most operators in Delhi are arnd 3MBps only so doesn't matter plus...I think ppl will now stick with their old no. nt cm to MTNL specially the ones who were using MTNL on their phones.
What about Airtel and Voda....??..i think Airtel provides more than 3Mbps...!!
Docomo has good speeds...!!
Well.. about nos problems..theres still MNP...!!

Back