MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,708
sry,it was for 2 months

Where did you get this from? I never knew there was a 2 months plan either! Is the 2 months plan still valid?

It shocking.....

oh my god...did mtnl stopped unlimited plans by seeing my speeds.. NO NO NO NO NO...
Hope mtnl will continue its plans...unlimited....

What do you think...??
I think you shouldn't have created multiple threads/posts about your speeds and Downloads....!!...I hate to say this..No offense...!!
How many of you agree with this...??

----------

Where did you get this from? I never knew there was a 2 months plan either! Is the 2 months plan still valid?
No It's not valid anymore..!!...The plan was withdrawn when 4500rs. plan was regularized...
Apparently they didn't get enough response as they did in either of the UL plans...!!

Man.. 1650 vs 750.. I've lost 5.4k :(
Yea...it is a big loss to be honest....!!
Who knows even mumbai users might have to shed out more money...!!
Some sources even say that...4500Rs. plan was not getting enough response...they(MTNL Delhi) were in some kind of loss..that's why they are dropping it off...!!

I got a mtnl sim from a friend in delhi, i live in NCR (vaishali), so can i use the 1650 unlimited plan or is thr any roaming charges????

No, it was way back in March 2011, all above plans were launched as promotional offers till apr 2011,
Point is once they have regularized the plans,(MTNL DELHI announced the regularization of these plans on their website) now why they are taking back, they are in loss or profit is not my concern. MTNL must have thought before regularizing these plans.

ppl who r aldy on ths plan will thy still ge a refill aftr data finishes ?

ppl who r aldy on ths plan will thy still ge a refill aftr data finishes ?
Actually..to be honest...i was wondering the same...!!

@vol u hav been wondering that evn whn plans whr still actv nd evn whn all of us confirmed fr u frm mtnl :rofl:

@vol u hav been wondering that evn whn plans whr still actv nd evn whn all of us confirmed fr u frm mtnl :rofl:
Totally speechless right now...!! :P
I'm all getting paranoid that's all i guess...!!...
4500 Bucks just pops up my head, when people say that ,you can use only 800 GB in 6 Months...!!
I'm a heavy down loader by birth...!! :)
But still I'll be more active from now on i guess...!! (Still getting Paranoid by the way) :D

Back