MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,708
mtnl jaag gya hai bhaiyo

----------

dear mtnl resume unlimited plan as before but a speed or data limit cap in roaming zone so no problem . plz read my lines

I recently travelled to Bangalore and was not able to connect to internet using data card. I have a Huawei E173 card and was getting error as "Connection Terminated". APN was gprsppsmum. I was surprised when i saw that i can access internet after i inserted mtnl sim in my Galaxy S phone.Is there any problem with APN used in roaming? or any settings to be changed in data card? I was logged on BSNL n/w.

above account is for MTNl Mumbai, provide for delhi too

although 3g unlimited plans are present on delhi website only 3 months plan was removed, that too before regularization of unlimited plans in delhi
Wait what? What you just said makes no sense to me :|

There was never a 3 month plan :/

site is not updated till now.... may be few days they update and then all hope will be gone

site is not updated till now.... may be few days they update and then all hope will be gone
Humm lets see, actually i want to buy 1 sim n use it in bangalore

i search for other site and i found that because misuse of 4500rs unlimited plan mtnl withdrew that plan i dont agree .... about misuse...how u say that...i taking a plan which give me to use 800gb (unlimited) and i use it...this is my right to use....because i m paid for that plan....its totally under my control that how to use... in other word i opt for unlimited plan and i used only 2 gb instead of 800gb in 6 month....that also a misuse of plan and my money to...lol i m aslo tell to all that i used that plan after agree the mtnl term and condition and i don't broke the term and condion... nowwhy mtnl withdraw that plan which is best plan of 3g(profit wise)mtnl extend this plan because its give him profit that other plan MARKET POLICY THIS PLAN IS KILLER PLAN FOR OTHER OPERATOR (ALSO A KILLER PLAN FOR MTNL BROADBAND -LANDLINES )....CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION FORCED TO WITHDRAW THE PLAN BY OTHERS OR JUST A SIMPLE CORRUPTION **** MTNL KILL THE HEN WHICH GIVE GOLDEN EGG TO GIVE BENEFIT TO OTHER****

MTNL was reading our forum and download acievements of Tirupati ji may be !!!!:russianroulette:

Just got the sim and not even done a single data charge! Ende kartave!:pirate:

It shocking.....

oh my god...did mtnl stopped unlimited plans by seeing my speeds.. NO NO NO NO NO...
Hope mtnl will continue its plans...unlimited....

Wait what? What you just said makes no sense to me :|

There was never a 3 month plan :/
sry,it was for 2 months

Back