MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,707
The article from ********.in about free 3G roaming from MTNL was written after gathering info/chatter from
couple of blogs I think. We have to tell tirupathi ji not to publish his data download achievements.

I have a weak signal here and I have not yet charged any data pack.
I tried rs 20/250 mb/1 day from Oxicash. It went in to main balance.
But good news -HSDPA is working in E1750.
(sim with FRC 91 Jadoo per second pack came pre activated.No need to spend rs300-400 etc)
bad news- poor signal.1 to 2 bars only.:aglerks:
It debited 5-6rupess from main balance I think.

https://www.speedtest.net:blushing:

3G conclusions so far:1. 3G network stability has improved over past few months. (No more resetting modem in MDMA)2. Mumbai and Delhi get maximum HSDPA 3.6 ie. 2.30 Mbps download speeds and 384 kbps upload speeds.3. Roaming in BSNL network can give HSPA 14.4 speeds of up to 8 Mbps.4. Online recharge of Rs. 4500 on MTNL Mumbai's website can be done only by SBI Net Banking.5. Anant.del is a very unlucky person6. MTNL auto re-connects 3G connection after 2 GB download.7. There is still no way to find the data expiry date or (data validity period) apart from calculating that yourself.

I'm not feeling any good....!!..Looks like private players gave the right amount of Khokhas Now...!!@operamaniacSorry...!!

how much time would it take for the members of this forum to realize that TT is clearly blocked here?

Back