MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
yup even here they are fine now...keeps happening with MTNL these speed fluctuations.....

Never a problem here. :)

There's nothing new to talk about in MTNL 3G nowadays..!! :PIt's like the same thing we are talking...!!

There will be a flurry of activity if mtnl decides to withdraw the UL plan :P
Don't say things like that..!!
It frightens me...!! :P
It is the only silver lining we saw when BSNL withdrew it's UL plans..!!

Never a problem here. :)

ya well u live in a MTNL tower HUB lol

Not sure if there is something wrong with my mobile phone or if its some other issue, but I'm not getting connected with HSPA since last week. Best it'll do is connect me with 3G and then downgrade it to Edge (and sometimes even Gprs) within a few minutes. :(

Guys I think MTNL does not have a choice, there are hardly any users for it GSM connection and most of them are because of 3G, if they withdraw UL 3G Plans they will loose majority of their subscribers I am sure and also lot in revenue, as the only source of income for them is BB and 3G. But all said and then you never know about these babus few khokhas from a private player and you see them do the same so fingers crossed

Guys who use MTNL in roaming - I have sent relevant info damaging your 3G health- by message. hence forth dont boast or discuss your MTNL speeds. Axe is coming soon.:Boy Surrender::cursing::onthego:

Back