MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
I think for the past few days there is a issue with speed I do not get more then 100 kbps in mornings and evenings but in the night it goes to around 220KBPS I am using E71 so I guess thats the best speed I will get. I also have the issue with dissconection but I have created a dial up connection and set it to auto redial if line drops so it does not effect me

is there any minimum balance to connect to 3g. in my mtnl card(delhi) i only have 12.00 . i put the apn but its not connecting. how to check the 3g balance to conform 3g is active in my sim ....Please....

Ha Ha Ha my tweet has nothing to do with speeds as I am from Mum and not using it on the BSNL network and the issue of speed was there before to. Anyways I still stand by what I tweeted. Instead of finding a easy way out which in long run is going hurt everyone you should be fighting against BSNL a question to all those on BSNL network do you think the bandwidth you are consuming will go un notice

----------

gprsppsdel
pps3g

Trying using either of the APNS and it should work

today in mumbai.... my speeds are not going above 1.3mbpsany one facing this problem?

Ha Ha Ha my tweet has nothing to do with speeds as I am from Mum and not using it on the BSNL network and the issue of speed was there before to. Anyways I still stand by what I tweeted. Instead of finding a easy way out which in long run is going hurt everyone you should be fighting against BSNL a question to all those on BSNL network do you think the bandwidth you are consuming will go un notice

----------

gprsppsdel
pps3g

Trying using either of the APNS and it should work

Don't justify your quote....your tweet had no sense...we all here know that buddy....
Besides if you even succeded in switching off BSNL roaming...what will you get from that.....??..I don't get the scenario of your fighting.... :/
You clearly said people are selling SIM's from mum and delhi to outsiders.....
Can you please show me one person here who has "SOLD" one SIM...??
I mean extra money....??
I don't think so.....!!

----------

@samir

I think that is a direct outcome of your tweet :P

Well...who knows someone can dug their own grave.... :P

----------

is there any minimum balance to connect to 3g. in my mtnl card(delhi) i only have 12.00 . i put the apn but its not connecting. how to check the 3g balance to conform 3g is active in my sim ....

Please....
try Sending a message "ENQ FREE" to 444....

yup speeds are looking bad here in Delhi too hardly goes above 21KB/sec grr...

today in mumbai.... my speeds are not going above 1.3mbps
any one facing this problem?

its fine now 2.3mbps since morning....

Back