MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Yeah, Is there any problem with that Guy? If there would be any person who would suffer due to illegal use would be the person who bought it. Beech mein isko kya horaha?

Twitterkay so 200gb would be like Rs 8.25/GB? 1650 ul downloads right?

Not that his tweet is a matter of concern, but he seriously did not need to do that.

I'm deeply shaken by this...!!..Is he jealous..?? :O
And i don't remember someone "SELLING" mtnl sim to someone...!! :/

----------

Yeah, Is there any problem with that Guy? If there would be any person who would suffer due to illegal use would be the person who bought it. Beech mein isko kya horaha?

Twitterkay so 200gb would be like Rs 8.25/GB? 1650 ul downloads right?

Sorry,But is that a question..??

Hi guys...I took ur suggestion n somehow got another Modem (E1752) from a frnd. But still no go. Started from scratch n tried everything using dis new modem but still da same error.... "The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed".Am completely lost. Wat can I try now. It works fine on ma phone dat too stupid Java phone.Plz Help me.............

I'm deeply shaken by this...!!..Is he jealous..?? :O
And i don't remember someone "SELLING" mtnl sim to someone...!! :/

----------

Sorry,But is that a question..??
Yes!

@chinzzzPost step by step, the steps you followed this time around, and let us try and see where the issue lies.

@sixfeetdownThe ul plan most people are on is the 4500 6 month plan, works out to a little more than 700 per month.

@sixfeetdown

The twitter link you posted looked like something else..that's why i asked you "Is that a question"
Sorry...!! :)
Yes..UL downloads...!!

----------

Hi guys...

I took ur suggestion n somehow got another Modem (E1752) from a frnd. But still no go. Started from scratch n tried everything using dis new modem but still da same error....
"The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed".

Am completely lost. Wat can I try now. It works fine on ma phone dat too stupid Java phone.

Plz Help me.............

As x720 said...Post your Diagnosis..step by step...again....!!
Let's see where it went all wrong..!!

Tirupathiji works fast...opened my brain to the reason why speeds are nt coming and I tweaked it and now back to 2MBps

now if Tirupathiji could shower his monetary power on me it would be very nice of him :)

hey bro what is Tirupathiji ? can u help me , im also at slow speed , plz pm me

hey bro what is Tirupathiji ? can u help me , im also at slow speed , plz pm me

Don't worry my Son...!!
Tirupathiji is the god of Speed...!!...He will soon bless you with great speeds.... :)

Back