MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Dude nothing against you or anyone but tell me would it be fair if for this reason the UL plan is also discontinued by MTNL dont you think it would be unfair on us if BSNL is not giving you UL plans u should fight against it

They won't...i can guarantee you that my friend...!!BSNL took money from private operators just to dropoff their UL plans....!!But 33% customers withdrew their 3G usage after that....!!So how to fill up the income now...!! :| i have got my brother MTNL who is working in 2 cities...!! I can give the UL plan to him...!!But that's not equal to i withdrew in many cities...!! :(So, apparently....if they withdrew the plans....they are gonna sunk down deeper in the ocean....!!And except for some operators(BSNL)....no one will ever increase their tariff in communication business....!!BSNL dropped off UL plans..Apparently regularised UL plans in MTNLNow the tricky part is BSNL has increased it's 3G tariff to 4p/kb.....Now let's see what happens :)The point is if MTNL drops off its UL plans.....Then it will loose its customers as BSNL did...!! But BSNL had a option...(MTNL).....But MTNL doesn't...So i don't think it will drop off UL plans...!!

@sbhas2kAtleast let me gracefully accept my defeat. Or are you going to drag me through mud? :)800GB downloaded in few months. That too with around 400 or more disconnections ? I applaud your patience.PM me your address. I will post you the new 10 Rupee coin. :D

so he won the bet for Rs. 10 and he wasted his precious time of his life doing that download.Also if he has not deleted anything, his harddisk also would be full by now.Guys dont take this seriously !! its a joke ! :)

MTNL should increase their dwn speeds as ppl who rnt really that close to the tower can then get sm good speeds then...@volcano619 yup better signals now...there is 5m one also... but more than 1.5m cables dont work with all kind of PCs and can evn cause signal loss...

@sanke1I'll be done with 800 GB in no time...Wanna bet..?? :)@anant5m will be costlier....i'l consider 1.5m probably....!!@[email protected] this official e-mail support...??

@sbhas2k

Atleast let me gracefully accept my defeat. Or are you going to drag me through mud? :)

800GB downloaded in few months. That too with around 400 or more disconnections ? I applaud your patience.

PM me your address. I will post you the new 10 Rupee coin. :D

hurray i won :)

so he won the bet for Rs. 10 and he wasted his precious time of his life doing that download.
Also if he has not deleted anything, his harddisk also would be full by now.

Guys dont take this seriously !! its a joke ! :)

Not yet full dude . I have 1TB + 500 GB + 320 GB :D

@samir_a
Did you Tweet about some guys using MTNL 3G illegaly...!!
He actually reported to them...!!
I don't get it...why point on others...!!
This is ridiculous..
He is saying people are buying and selling SIM's outside Mumbai..!!
Does anyone doing that..?? i mean Selling..??

Back