MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Tirupathiji works fast...opened my brain to the reason why speeds are nt coming and I tweaked it and now back to 2MBpsnow if Tirupathiji could shower his monetary power on me it would be very nice of him :)

with them tooo... but will take more time that way i suppose
What did you do to get 800 GB again...??
Please care to venture us...!!
Because i'm downloading like hell...!!
I'll be out 800 GB in no time...!! :|

----------

I think they have added those 800GB in desperation and added 6 months validity as well. They do that under pressure.
Correct me if i'm wrong...!!
They are supposed to add data....!!..But why are they increasing our validity as well...?? :|
And Why pressure...!!
I mean they haven't mentioned any FUP in their Official Site..!! :O

----------

how are mtnl speeds coming in Delhi and mumbai...it seems to be stuck here at 1MBps..

----------

https://www.speedtest.net

So is it worth buying a USB extender...??

----------

Yep! He should be banned for having an 8mbps connection :P
I'm having a 6mbps connection....!!
BSNL 3G is Nuts....!!
MTNL's UL plans...and BSNL's Speed....make this a perfect Scam...!! :P

sbhas2k
Great ! your negotiation skills with MTNL and getting another 200GB with in the 6 month cycle is keeping our hopes alive.:baby:

800GB dude ;)

I think they have added those 800GB in desperation and added 6 months validity as well. They do that under pressure.

No idea about validity. any tips to check it?
btw u lost ur bet dude :P

What did you do to get 800 GB again...??Please care to venture us...!!Because i'm downloading like hell...!!I'll be out 800 GB in no time...!! :|

What did you do to get 800 GB again...??
Please care to venture us...!!
Because i'm downloading like hell...!!
I'll be out 800 GB in no time...!! :|

chill dude.. I raised a complaint with CC first. As i am not sure abt the time they take to move the same to the concerned department, i followed the procedure which we did for HSDPA and spoke with Mr. Gaikwad and requested him to help.

He is a very nice guy :) we had a chat abt what we guys download to finish 800GB much in just 3 months. He was very much surprised to hear that it got over so soon... lol ;)

Just ask popcorn to invite you to private group which contains most of the info you require.. Also we are there to help in case if required.. Just chill now and enjoy :D

Any chance to get MTNL Sim card bcoz i don`t have any releatives in Delhi or Mumbai. Can any one help me to get MTNL please?

Any chance to get MTNL Sim card bcoz i don`t have any releatives in Delhi or Mumbai. Can any one help me to get MTNL please?
Why don't you ask onessboy...!!
I mean hes from andhra as well...!!
May be he can help you out...!!

Hey all those guys getting 3G sims for people outside Mum and Del do you realize that some day MTNL may come to know about this and use as an excuse to discontinue the UL plans because they are being miss used and all those gen guys who are from Mum and Del will also suffer please wake up stop this scam before we all suffer. Sorry no offence to guys outside Mum and Del but its not the right thing to do.

Hey all those guys getting 3G sims for people outside Mum and Del do you realize that some day MTNL may come to know about this and use as an excuse to discontinue the UL plans because they are being miss used and all those gen guys who are from Mum and Del will also suffer please wake up stop this scam before we all suffer. Sorry no offence to guys outside Mum and Del but its not the right thing to do.

True...!! But don't you think it's not fair that just because we live in Tier 2 cities we don't deserve a good Internet Plan.....!!
Talking about fairness...BSNL and MTNL have Tie ups...Even having Tie ups with each other...They(BSNL) are not providing Good plans..They have got the Infrastructure to provide it to customers..But just out of pure lust they are not providing it...!!..It's not like we want this to happen...They are making this to happen...!!

If BSNL wouldn't have discontinued the UL plans...These things wouldn't have happened anyways...!!

Besides...We are just using the plan....The speeds are of BSNL....I'm downloading any content from BSNL's infrastructure....BSNL and MTNL are brothers....They have nothing to loose anyway.....!!

Back