MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
Hi guys...

I stay in banglore n I got an MTNL 3G Sim from Mumbai. It took sometime 2 get it activated n somehow now it works on ma mobile n I can the "H" on ma 3G mobile n I guess HSDPA z activated.
COrrect me if am wrong.

Now from 2 days I am trying to connect using E1750 n Mobile partner on ma laptop but no go...
I used the same default settings dat I used on ma mobile but am not able to connect.
Tried at+cgdcont=1,"ip","gprsppsmum" under Extra Initialization commands.
I have got enough balance and I can call n recieve calls.
I can go online on ma lappy using the blutooth through ma mobile.
Suggest me something.... The free Data usage left is very less n I have to test the speed before recharging wid 4500 n the stupid Tikona am using will b disconnected anytime.

Help me guys!!!!
Chinzzz

All right...!! Everything seems normal in your case...!!
So,my suggestion would be checking your modem....Try inserting other SIM in your modem and try connecting...!!..Troubleshoot your modem first...as per your symptoms
OR use your MTNL 3G SIM in any other modem and try using it in your area....and other areas....!!
What's your OS..??
Try making a new connection and delete all other connections affiliated to that modem except the new one..you made...!!

----------

Its almost 8 MBPS now...see below..:) :) 8 MBPs now a reality... signal is 100 % now

You still in tirupathi...??
Are those speeds of Tirupathi..??

----------

Ok, I vote for ban. Who's with me?
Is he getting Banned....??? :|
Sorry,but can i know why...?? :|

Thanks for you response...use your MTNL 3G SIM in any other modem and try using it in your area....and other areas....!!As of now, I dont have any other 3G sim r another Modem.What's your OS..?? Windows 7 Home Basic X64Try making a new connection and delete all other connections affiliated to that modem except the new one..you made...!! tried many times n will try again.Any other suggestions?So do you think HSDPA z acivated on my SIM???

Thanks for you response...

use your MTNL 3G SIM in any other modem and try using it in your area....and other areas....!!
As of now, I dont have any other 3G sim r another Modem.
What's your OS..?? Windows 7 Home Basic X64
Try making a new connection and delete all other connections affiliated to that modem except the new one..you made...!! tried many times n will try again.

Any other suggestions?

So do you think HSDPA z acivated on my SIM???
If it's showing 'H' in your mobile...then it is...!!..OR 3.5G in any Nokia mobile..then it is..!!
Anyways..HSDPA is pre activated on any MTNL 3G SIM these days....!!

You have to seek another modem...get it from your friend or any relative...!!
OR You have to try any other operator's 3G SIM in that modem.....You can get a 3G SIM for free....just a Xerox of your Driving license....!! :|
Ask yourself Buddy...Do you have any other options left...?? :|

You have 2 things left according to me....!!
1)Checking your Modem
2)Checking your MTNL 3G SIM in other areas using same as well as different modem...
And yes one more thing....I don't thing this counts in your case but anyways.....Network Congestion or any authentication failure...!!

Is he getting Banned....??? :|
Sorry,but can i know why...?? :|
Yep! He should be banned for having an 8mbps connection :P

Guys.. After repeated followup... got 800GB xtra ;)However my talk time amount stands nill.. So they didn't reimburse, doesn't matter to me though

Guys.. After repeated followup... got 800GB xtra ;)

However my talk time amount stands nill.. So they didn't reimburse, doesn't matter to me though
Nice! So how much time in total did it take?

5 to 6 hrs..
Not bad I suppose. And you only spoke to the people on 1503 right?

Back