MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
X720volcanothanks for clarifying my :Ddoubts.l have sent a mailthat sarkari babu's at activation desk will take their time.Sim should be sent only after activationI will update when I have the sim on hand.

Jadoo Sim got activated only today late morning after talking directly with some one at Delhi sancharhut where the sim was purchased. 1503 useless.Initially showed Zero talk time.Then 51 rs talk time came by passenger train and got credited.:Boy Thumbs Up:My contact was told this sim comes with HSDPA already activated. no need to pay extra. Sim already started the 1200km journey by Speedpost. I will update after arrival and Paytm special recharge .:Boy Hi 5:

My data usage is over.. and it didn't refill automatically... Apparently it used my talk time and it also overCalling mtnl cust care, hope it will get refilled.. fingers crossed

My data usage is over.. and it didn't refill automatically... Apparently it used my talk time and it also over

Calling mtnl cust care, hope it will get refilled.. fingers crossed

Keep us posted!

My data usage is over.. and it didn't refill automatically... Apparently it used my talk time and it also over

Calling mtnl cust care, hope it will get refilled.. fingers crossed

I hope you get it....!!
Keep me posted...!!

Update - Apparently an aunty spoke with me and she raised a complaint.. Lets see what happens

Well I have been told by our mtnl folks that on UL plans the data cap per month is 200 Gb but if you use that you can still keep using and the usage charges would be waived off just post of mtnl twitter handle they reply immediately and also help they should solve your issue

Well I have been told by our mtnl folks that on UL plans the data cap per month is 200 Gb but if you use that you can still keep using and the usage charges would be waived off just post of mtnl twitter handle they reply immediately and also help they should solve your issue

I cant, as my talk time balance is nill and it just refuses to connect anymore... Also i cant recharge for some 1 or 2k hoping they would waive off later...Risky affair

Back