MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
I cant, as my talk time balance is nill and it just refuses to connect anymore... Also i cant recharge for some 1 or 2k hoping they would waive off later...Risky affair

Eagerness is killing me right now...!!
Because i have used up like 120 GB in just 15 days...!!
And..you have told her about your balance got NILL right..??

Nothing happened.. balance is still nill and cant connect to internet :(Also spoke with our favorite HSDPA guy... He asked me to call back after 4.. Fingers crossed..

Not trying to tease you, I wonder how you guys manage to use up so much of bandwidth! :p

Secret ;) lol

@sanke1 : Did you remember our bet ?

Hi guys...I stay in banglore n I got an MTNL 3G Sim from Mumbai. It took sometime 2 get it activated n somehow now it works on ma mobile n I can the "H" on ma 3G mobile n I guess HSDPA z activated. COrrect me if am wrong.Now from 2 days I am trying to connect using E1750 n Mobile partner on ma laptop but no go... I used the same default settings dat I used on ma mobile but am not able to connect.Tried at+cgdcont=1,"ip","gprsppsmum" under Extra Initialization commands.I have got enough balance and I can call n recieve calls.I can go online on ma lappy using the blutooth through ma mobile.Suggest me something.... The free Data usage left is very less n I have to test the speed before recharging wid 4500 n the stupid Tikona am using will b disconnected anytime.Help me guys!!!!Chinzzz

Hi all,

good evening....

I am here in my native here the speeds.. its touching 7.5 average... and signal strength is 99 % .. see below pics

OMG!!! Just now I observed dat on ma mobile I can c the "H" but on ma lappy, in Mobile partner the singal I c z 3G Cellone Dolphin(Roaming). Does it make any difference n z it da reason y am not able to connect?

Its almost 8 MBPS now...see below..:) :) 8 MBPs now a reality...

Ok, I vote for ban. Who's with me?

Back