• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
If it's any good...please do tell me...!!..I would love to give it a try... :D

ok...

but why do u need a extension ur already getting good signals arnd u :P

ok...

but why do u need a extension ur already getting good signals arnd u :P

Yea that's pretty much true....but i get those speeds only in my room....elsewhere it's always a bar down...dunno why...!! :/

And speaking of usage....i'm like 100 GB down already...in just 15 days...!!!
I hope i get another 800gb after FUP.... :O

wont matter...outside inside roamed with my laptop everywhere pretty much the same signal everywhere lol

my bad...!! :)I didn't saw that 1.5m thing..!!I just saw the cable in ebay link you posted...!! And it was so huge...!!...But forgot to see that 1.5m thing...!! :PAnyways...keep me posted about cable thing,if it's useful or any....!! :/

Volcanoemy contact in Delhi got me a Jadoo 3G sim.(Rs 92 per second FRC)he was about to send it to me immediately. I told him to check activation and make a call from the home circle. I did not want to burden him with HSDPA actvication details.1.what should be done to activate the 3G sim.Call which no?2.Can HSDPA activation be done from main balance ( by re charging thro pay.tm/recharge.in)3.3G recharges both small ( rs20/1 day; Rs 250/500 mb/30 days;) and 6 months rs 4500 plan can be done from pay.tm?Thanks

Here are answers to your questions :1. The sim will be activated once mtnl gets your documents. Call 01122221503 to check status.2. HSDPA is activated automatically.Use apn - gprsppsdelEverything else should be left as it is.3. Yes, you can use Paytm for that purpose. Select 'special recharge' and enter desired amount. On the paytm page, a list of special recharges is given, just in case you arent sure, how much data will a particular recharge give you.If you do not perform a special recharge, data cost will be automatically deducted from main balance at the rate of 1p/10kb both on 2g and 3g. They do not have seperate data pack for 2g.

Volcanoe
my contact in Delhi got me a Jadoo 3G sim.(Rs 92 per second FRC)he was about to send it to me immediately. I told him to check activation and make a call from the home circle. I did not want to burden him with HSDPA actvication details.
1.what should be done to activate the 3G sim.Call which no?
2.Can HSDPA activation be done from main balance ( by re charging thro pay.tm/recharge.in)
3.3G recharges both small ( rs20/1 day; Rs 250/500 mb/30 days;) and 6 months rs 4500 plan can be done from pay.tm?
Thanks

I guess you have got your answers...!! :)
Just a small advice though...Go for a small recharge...Like do a 250Rs. recharge....You can do it in Paytm as well as in rechargeguru....!!(ALL THESE RECHARGES SHOULD BE DONE IN SPECIAL RECHARGE AS x720 said)
This small data recharge is just to make sure you are getting proper speeds...!!

Back