MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,706
lol :P he is already getting good speeds... if he wants more he need to go to Tirupatiji were avg speeds are 7.2MBps as posted by a member here :D

Don't worry my Son...!!
Tirupathiji is the god of Speed...!!...He will soon bless you with great speeds.... :)
ok son :p thank

lol :P he is already getting good speeds... if he wants more he need to go to Tirupatiji were avg speeds are 7.2MBps as posted by a member here :D

Hi Friends,

Lot of discussion on Tirupathi ji :), I am fortunate that when ever i goto my native Tirupathi. I get 7.2 MBPS minimum maximum touching 8 MBPS...I have previously posted the speeds screenshots here...currently towers are permanently enabled for 7.2 MBPS
and latest news they are testing out for 14 MBPS towers in tirupathi (just testing they said). Next weekend when i visit my native..i will post speeds..
I met JTO (techical) BSNL. He said.. users in this area very less hence they have no issues offering good speeds :) and he said that they installed very good infrastructure especially for piligrim center to tackle highest peak load...:) hence the speeds are outstanding...

and I will definitely convey all our members request to Sri tirupathi ji to increase speeds of MTNL all over india...:)

Anyone else facing slow speeds and insanely high ping times today?

my computer almst crashed today I would have had much bigger problems then :( was almost about to pronounce it dead but it came back to life in the last minute :P

MTNL 3G is a very weird connection...even if signal is good it still disconnects frequently fr me like every 10MB to 200MB or so....

my computer almst crashed today I would have had much bigger problems then :( was almost about to pronounce it dead but it came back to life in the last minute :P

MTNL 3G is a very weird connection...even if signal is good it still disconnects frequently fr me like every 10MB to 200MB or so....
Well, it's back to normal for me :D

did any one recharge 4500 3g delhi sim online???Please tell me how can i recharge 4500 3g recharge for delhi online..

did any one recharge 4500 3g delhi sim online???

Please tell me how can i recharge 4500 3g recharge for delhi online..
Paytm.com

is it reliable..... did some one recharge from it. because 4500 is not a small ammount
Yes, it's reliable. If your recharge does not go through, you can ask for a refund.

Back