MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,708
good work you alll.... keep talking about the speed and other thing and mtnl will read it and will do according to that... keep it up u alll. still you dont understand and learn how to keep silent and enjoy what ever you are getting.....

The 1650 plan is for one month, so 200 gb data cap is for one month too.

mtnl worst3g service provider comparison to other operator1. speed: not got a speed what they promise to give.... around 3.9 (tri say that 80% of promising speed ......but they provide around 512kbps to 2mbps speed but this speed is on congested network means if server provide u to speed of around 5mbps but ur speed is fluctuated between 512kbps to 2mbps ... u not get a continuous 2mpbs download speed that means ur network is congested2. customer care: it is the worst in the world.........they people dont know what is a problem and how to solved.... as .. u asked about hsdpa activation... out of 10 ... 9 person dont know about what i asking to him/her....some r hear hsdpa fist time... and they sit for there for internet problem.... best way to avoid that ur dongle or card or network suffer from major problem.....even these r best working condition lastly even u convey that not my problem then just they hang the phone.....they think that we r highly illiterate people and dont know about anything...3.about 4500 plan: they extend the plan for next 3 month..then regularized the plan and suddenly drop the plan.... now my question is.... if plan is not performing well then why u regularized it? what u analysed about this plan during promotional period getting well or not...... if not getting well then ...why u extended the plan and after it .........big question why u regularized this planconclusion : ..........................................................................................................................................................................................

This is the news https://goo.gl/fb/bVS6v tweeted by MTNL Mobile. It mentions the reason of withdrawal of 4500 plan as follows:

"However MTNL has withdrawn its most popular Unlimited 3G Data Plan-4500 which comes with 6 months validity due to heavy misuses by its subscribers."

how u say that we misuse the plan
if i got 800 rs than its totally my right to how to spend my money... not u or any one say that how to spend... i buy a t-shirt or jeans its totally in my hand
and i also mention one thing that when i opt a plan that time i agree term and condition provided by mtnl and i dont avoid or breech any term and condition
so u dont say this is our fault ......

----------

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1536170781.png

I tweeted twice to MTNL once about Rs 4500 plan and the other about existing rs 4500 plan users FUP ?200 gb or original 800 GB. I got an answer saying 4500 plan withdrawn but about the FUP no reply.They are asking me to call 1503! I gave them a bamboo tweet reply offcourse!:tranquillity (2): .It seems Rs 1650 monthly plan with 200Gb FUP is still available.:witless: who is giving 200Gb man! anant.del ....you are okkkkkkk...

mtnl 3g speed is 384kbps
mtnl hsdpa speed is 3.6mbps
Popcorn
do you mean monthly plan rs 1650 /200Gb FUP- they wont activate HSPDA amd throttle you @384 kbps.
But Any one who is using more than 20 GB ( Right now Airtel/aircel Double Dhamka 10Gb-Rs1250)..... Rs 1650/200 GB is generous!!
approximately daily around 6.6 GB ! :Thank You:( ofcourse 6x1650=Rs9900 is approx double the old Rs 4500):annoyed:

mtnl delhi 3g sim is provisionally hsdpa activated.... so no need to activate hsdpa if u dont want to download through ppshsdpa apn speed is same in all apn... (depend upon ur modem download speed.. if ur modem is hsdpa compatible)

Back