bhaiyo 4500 wale plan mai 200gb per month hai ya 6month ?plz tell me

----------

here is speed boost after new plans 1.9gb in 1.4 hour

how did u get ur signal strength up :D

----------

! anant.del ....you are okkkkkkk...

?

@ulysses

MTNL was giving 384kbps in 3G network till 2011 June. After all other players started giving 7.2mbps, mtnl got lot of pressure from users when they compared mtnl speed with others.
Hence mtnl activated hsdpa in all sims. Now they are facing problem of network slowdown as all users are on 3G HSDPA speeds.

Other players have capped speeds for users who have no 3G dataplans activated.
Example of Mumbai Prepaid 3G market:
Vodafone:
Buy 2G plan and 3G network is disconnected
Buy 3G plan and 2G & 3G network activated.

Airtel:
Buy 2G plan and 3G is capped with 2G speeds
Buy 3G plan and 2G & 3G network activated

MTNL:
Buy 3G plan and get 3G and 2G network
Or buy nothing and get 3G HSDPA activated at Rs. 1 per MB

This results in lot of 3G usage because price of 2G and 3G is same in MTNL

I dnt have any plan activated on my airtel sim and speed is 3MBps ....with vodafone ya one cant even switch to 3G to just test it until one subscribes to a plan...one of the many things which caused me to use MNP and I dropped my 4yrs old Vodafone to Airtel.

@anant.delif you activate a 2G plan on airtel (which also has 3G activated) then u have capped speeds.or else u pay Rs. 15 per MB on 3G with no caps

btw I wanted to knw how cm only 800GB data got transferred on this 6 months validity recg fr 4500. shouldn't we hav been transferred 1200GB ( 200GB * 6months = 1200GB ).

what happened MTNL uncles and aunites forgot their maths also now ??

----------

@anant.del
if you activate a 2G plan on airtel (which also has 3G activated) then u have capped speeds.
or else u pay Rs. 15 per MB on 3G with no caps

I was using that Rs 10 per day plan fr sm time no capping connection was dam fast...

Hi Everyone,I am using MTNL 3G prepaid service since April 2011 in Noida Sector 127 here. I did a recharge of 4500/- on 28 April 2011 and ideally the account should be working. I was getting about 1.8Mbps speeds till yesterday. Suddenly I noticed that my access point "ppshsdpa" is not working anymore. I have tried other the APN's which are available on web with no luck. The APN which works is - "gprsppsdel" but the problem is the speed caps. I am now getting 0.25Mbps download speed only. I have called on customer care and those peoples have no idea why it is not working as expected. :mad:Please share if anyone faces same issue and what he did to resolve?Thanks,RedHatPerl

Back