MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,660
Hi people, I got a android phone recently and wanted to use 3G on it. I got the MTNL Sim card today. I sent the ACT 3G to 444. I got a reply to send one of the codes to 444. I chose the 250Rs plan and sms'd ACT2 to 444. I got a reply saying the 3g will be activated soon. I had done this in the afternoon, I see that the 250Rs has not been deducted from my balance yet. Am I doing this right, how much time does it take to get this activated.Also I have added the APN settings as per the 1st page on my phone and am getting the H icon on the phone, did a speed test which said 1909kbps.

and 1 more thing my bal is 0.46 rupees and still i get HSDPA speeds around 290 kilobytes per second

----------

hey they do not deduct 250 rs from ur main acc u have to recharge ur no. with 250 rs and MTNL hai Toh Sahi Hai just connect ur cell to pc 3 gets automatically activated when u send the message u also send ACT HSDPA to 444 to act HSDPA for free on ur cell for awesomaxx speeds............

----------

u can do an online recharge

Its easy and fast to surf with low pingsno major difference in downloading big files.

For some reasons, my total download speeds are capped to 1.3 mbps now. I just don't seem to get any more speeds than it, even if I try with several locations. Maybe they saw I was getting good speeds earlier (mostly 3+ mbps) and so capped my number :(I tried this not only with Speedtest (it gives 0.3-0.5 mbps only most of the times), but also with IDM, so it's confirmed!What should I do now?

u can try out doing one thing if u use a mobile then switch it off remove sim card for 5 to 10 minutes and put the sim again and switch it on search the network manaually turn of any automatic updates in ur pc
to know about that just look in task manager cntrl alt del u might find one
in mine there is always a CMUpdater running on i kill the process then the speed is on track

----------

hey guys can u tell me one thing how u upload the speed tests here on forum ???

Back