MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,669
^^Which version is this? Mine doesnt have the last two options. Also, would it work even if I use the Windows connection to connect? I just keep the software running, cant connect through it.

Earlier Post was of my Reliance Dialer. Below are the Reconnect settings which works fine for me.

hey guys i went to cc and they7 said they dont provide Micro sim for my iPhone 4 so what should i do now ??? if i would cut it will it work they have sim having large copper part.....................

you can find SIM cutters in the market. they are now very popular because of the iPhone and iPad. or you can cut them yourself too. better would be to go to some market popular for mobile related accessory and find some shop with the SIM cutter. he would probably charge 100-150 rupees for a few seconds work. :(

I woud suggest you to use scissors and cut the Sim card. It will work perfectly.

sim and microsim are exactly same wrt metal parts. only the outside body size is different.

As I have already explained in this thread, Circuit architecture keep on changing , but they work in similar way. So, go ahead. and anyways Sim cost is rs 25 only.

Back